“Enabling OVC’s in Uganda to realize & maximize their full God-given potential through receiving quality, affordable & age appropriate education.”
Our vision is to create an environment where all children live A full life
To improve the livelihood of people living in slums and rural Uganda by funding scholarships for young people, Primarily OVCs
OUR CORE VALUES
• God fearing
• Innovation & Creativity
• Team work & Delegation
Vulnerable & Needy Children of school-going age
• The overall objective of ACU is to provide affordable age appropriate education to OVCs
• To promote and protect rights of children
• To empower OVCs in Uganda realize & maximize their full God-given potential
• To reduce on the rates of school dropouts by providing affordable education.
• To reduce poverty through sustainability skills empowerment as a way of livelihood improvement
• To promote and conduct research, documentation and dissemination of information in all areas of abuse against children, women and youth.
• To develop & influence relevant training programs on issues of promotion and protection of women, youth and children’s rights, HIV/AIDS and Gender Based Violence.